This half term our new value is Patience.
What is patience?
- Patience is being able to wait until it's time
- Patience is staying calm and not becoming annoyed
- Patience is waiting without complaining
What does patience look like?
- What does patience look like?
- People who show patience:
- Wait until it’s time.
- Stay calm and don’t become annoyed.
- Wait without complaining.
People who show patience realise:
- That staying relaxed and calm makes you feel better on the inside.
- Staying happy and optimistic increases your self-control.
- Meditating can help control your emotion
People show patience by:
- Waiting without complaining.
- Maintaining eye contact and nodding to show interest.
- Staying relaxed, calm, happy and optimistic.